This titanium extrusion taps are used for the processing of steel wire screw mounting hole of the special internal thread, the structur and size are made according to the standard "fine handle and hand tap" GB3464-83 or other required standard. The tap is suitable for the processing of non-ferrous metals with high hardness, especially copper, aluminum alloy castings, stainless steel part which has the features of high tensile strength, high shear strength and rough surface.
Specifications: ST8x1.25, ST10x1.5, ST12x1.75, ST16x2.
1. No chip processing. Through the cold extrusion, and the plastic deformation, so there will be no chips during the process of blind hole, and the tap is not easy to break.
2. Strengthen the strength of the tapping. The extruded tap does not break the fibers of the material during the process, so the extruded thread strength is higher than the thread which is machined from the cutting tap.
3. Higher product pass rate. For the tap is no-chip processed, this tap is more precise and accurate.
4. Great strength. For there is no chip flute, titanium extrusion taps has better strength than cutting cone.
5. Longer service life. For there will be no passivation chipping and other problems. The service life of this kind of tap is the 3-20 times of the cutting taps.
6. Higher productivity. With the longer service life and faster processing speed, time of replacing and standby of the taps will be greatly reduced.
7.No transition tooth thread.
If you have any suggestions or opinions about our products,please leave a message,and we will immediately answer your questions. Thanks for your support.